View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 06:10 PM   #10
I miss Al

Drives: Nothing worth noting, I'm a kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
Well if you don’t own a Camaro then you shouldn’t be putting it down on this forum, don’t you think!! This forum is for us 6gen Camaro enthusiasts that own and drive them!
I want to be one of the engineers working on them after college, and I've been a Chevy fan for as long I can remember. I don't think that a forum should be limited to the owners of whatever the forum is about, as long as whatever people discuss is relevant. Even then, most forums have dedicated off-topic sections. I've been a member of a Corvette-related forum since I was 13, and I know more about C7s and C8s than many of the forum members who own/are purchasing them.

I see people here who don't own 6th gens but do own f-body Camaros or G8s, or even non-gm cars. As long as they contribute something to the forum, nobody cares what they drive. I usually only post on forums when I have something to contribute, such as a new article on something that hasn't been seen/reported or an explanation of how stuff works. I'm a car enthusiast who likes to learn the details about cars, and I help people understand stuff or learn about stuff by sharing what I know.

Whether or not people value what I say is up to them, and IDC if they do or don't. This thread will be on page 3 of the general forum in two days anyways