View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #31
ARCTIC

Drives: 2017 1SS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zings_Maro View Post
I’m personally in love with the look of the top down, but I think the canvas just kills it... plus the wind noise is insane !
I actually thought it was surprisingly quiet inside my car. maybe I'm not doing something right

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets12 View Post
my last car right outside my house parked I had it spray painted, tires flattened, windows shot out, back end hit and run WTH people are just a bunch of A-Holes.
You live in the wrong place. You should tour the country sometime. There's lots of places out here that nobody cares about that have courteous polite people everywhere that help each other out and respect others property. I bet I could leave my top down, the keys in my ignition and have it running for a day sitting on main street and nobody would mess with it. I'd probably get a dozen people walk into my office and inform me that I accidentally left my car running and they would be concerned about it burning up all the gas in the tank. You can come and visit but it sounds like you need to leave all your neighbors home