View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:11 PM   #12
FrostySS

Drives: 2018 Redline Edition 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
My dealership got GM to pay 1 month's car payment for me after waiting a few weeks for parts for my top, so it is possible that GM will pay your payments. Cheaper for them to do that than pay under lemon law
LMAO, what? Lemon Law? For your car or his? If you mean for his car, Lemon Law wouldn't apply. GM paid your car payment for a month due to a part failure on their end, the OP crashed his car...certainly not GM's fault. They're not going to pay his car payment, it's not their problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2K+1LE View Post
Was this because of a part failure or because you wrecked the car? Pretty sure we know the answer...

You and the other guy suggesting this, you do realize that the OP wrecked his car? Of course you do, it's in his original post... so you should also realize that the Lemon Law DOES NOT APPLY here whatsoever and GM isn't going to reimburse for this. You could try your insurance company, but GM/Chevrolet don't owe you a think for accident damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outobie View Post
Spac case G02275619
Did GM's Customer Care Center start the case for you?
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

2010 Infiniti G37x Sedan for the DD.
FrostySS is offline   Reply With Quote