View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #33
GunMetalGrey

Drives: Track prepped 2018 Camaro ZL1 (a10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun37 View Post
how much more do you need? 1.7 should be plenty, no? Does he have recommendations as to camber/caster/toe that his parts help achieve?
Yeah I’m not sure to be honest, I just checked my alignment sheet and I’m already at -2 for the rear without any aftermarket parts, so I’m not sure how much more will help if it will help at all.

I imagine the mount of camber desired has something to do with the track and the tires being used, I’m at a corner heavy track (19 of them with a lap time of 1:20) with lots of off camber corners and I’m using SC3R tires. Anyone want to chime in with advice and experience?

Yes he does have recommendations and told me that he would phone the shop that does my alignment in order to get them to set the car up right and best for the track considering my car is also slightly lowered, although only by about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch or so.