View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:14 PM   #24
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
It's good to find something you like, but your enthusiasm is getting the best of you. Especially with comments like the bolded one, which are marketing hyperbole at best. There's no reason to diss one of the best pad brands out there to simply say you like what you run.

Of the Raybestos pads, my favorite is the ST-43, and overall I found it "tolerable" despite its hunger for disc wear. That said, I haven't run it in over a decade, the marketplace and the benchmark has moved onward. Now there are many better pads out there. There are so many Carbotech (now G-Loc) fans because they're actually that good.
but how? .. I am not dissing but just sharing my own experience in the bolded sentence, FYI I am not affiliated with any of the two, lol. Stating a simple fact is not dissing the other brand and there is no polite way to say one is doing a better job than the other..especially when/if others have similar results. I never said Carbotechs are POS or not worth the money..

I had a chance to compare Carbotechs (XP12s) with ST43 (same car, same tire, same track with similar conditions) and immediately noticed that ST43s do a better job (as it did with my previous cars) except maybe the noise level (not a whole a lot but Carbotechs were less noisy I think). Please do share those "better" pads and how you define "better"?
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote