View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 01:00 PM   #9
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedon View Post
Thanks is for the link though ... Curb Alert is one of the products I'm looking at for sure.

This is the reason I'm looking for for side sensors ... I clipped the drivers side corner of the splitter coming into the curved drive of a parking lot (took it a bit wide) ... Don't think a single sensor or front mount camera would have detected that.

Right now the 3 camera interface of the pac-audio module is winning out for its ability to keep my paranoia down
https://rydeenmobile.com/product/rdv...d-view-system/

This is the next thing I am doing to the ZL1. This may be helpful also. Better than OEM 360 view setups
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote