View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #141
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
AIWH or crossdraw holsters only. I follow the rule and spent about $600 getting non-behind the hip holsters for all my carry handguns. The stock bucket seats are too easily damaged by any other holster.
If you're not too embarrassed to wear a belly bag holster, go for it. They SCREAM the person wearing one has a gun in it. I only wear one at the beach where they are still common.

Rifles/shotguns not in the trunk must be in a partially open case on the back seat. Wrapped in blanket rifles can slide out causing damage

No chain wallets - as with certain holsters, the chain damages the seats. I ride with an MC, so lots of buddies use chain wallets.

No smoking.

If you're very short and must pull the seat forward to put your legs on the floorboard - tough. My line of sight visibility will not be compromised by your comfort needs.

Unless you've got some ultra rare music (mid 60s to mid 80s) I've never heard, do NOT ask to change XM channels or hand me a CD, cassette, or flash drive, unless the recording is worth 3 figures on the open market.

LADIES only, may ask to hear a particular style of music

No left-handed cigarettes or any other illegal drugs in your pocket. They take people's cars away for that. I don't want to go to prison for murdering someone that got my Yelo Maro confiscated.

If you don't like the sunroof open, tough - you can walk.

Nein mitten grabben der controllin. Craken der wagon und poppen der corken ist forbotten.

Last edited by Snidely Whiplash; 10-09-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Snidely Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote