View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 01:11 PM   #7991
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
Please give us the 2.7 HO in the next generation midsize. I have a feeling they're going to detune it or neuter it somehow. Also, when the heck are we going to see the twins already?
yeeaasss...we want the Powar!!!! I've read about lots of happy people with the 2.7 in the full size, and that's on the current power levels. It has got to be great in the mid-size trucks.

I'm still worried we'll get the current version though, or they'll reserve the H.O. version for the ZR2. Maybe GM will actually do something fun and let customers pay for the H.O. tune for the regular versions...yah know...like Ford does.

My fingers are crossed for at least the new Colorado being revealed by end of March. GMC equivalent is always later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
...If the twins are slimmed down at all, ..
I don't see this happening. They are going on an updated version of the current platform, so I don't expect it to grow much either, if at all. That said, I am hoping they can squeak out an extra inch or two of cab room...hopefully in the rear seats. Looking at the abundance of camo'd photos of the new twins, they look to be just as big to me. Lot's of people like to complain and say the mid-sizers are too big, but have you seen the full size trucks lately lol. The mid-size trucks being about the size of a FS from 20 years ago works great for me.

Last edited by KMPrenger; 01-03-2022 at 10:30 AM.
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote