View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
ozcorp

Drives: 2021 Chevy Camaro 2SS M6
Soler Preformance 80mm (eff 84mm) TB for LGX

In my opinion, this is the best TB you can buy for the LGX. Other 80mm TB don’t have the features of the Soler Preformance unit. Aside from the quality of their design, Mike offers above average customer service. This company is super responsive to emails and will not leave you hanging if there’s any questions or issues to address.

This 80mm (84mm eff) TB is a new offering for the LGX v6 from Soler Performance. It’s much larger than their current 72mm (76mm eff) TB.

Installation had no problems. Although I did have to unclip a plastic clip that holds the wiring harness. Initially I thought the adapter plate wasn’t going to fit but it was incredibly easy to jiggle some stuff out of the way and bolt on the adapter plate. Once the adapter Plate was in place the TB bolts on without any fitment issues.

I followed the relearning process that came with the instructions. No problems or CEL’s.

Tuning isn’t required if you follow the relearning procedure correctly.

On that note, I will be having the car tuned tomorrow with this new TB installed and a K&N CAI installed.

We all know the base HP and TQ numbers for the LGX... lets see what these two simple mods and a tune can do to bump those numbers up

Tuning shop is “National Speed” in Henrico VA (Richmond VA)
Attached Images

ozcorp is offline   Reply With Quote