View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 06:26 PM   #1999
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen6_1Le View Post
The PP2 will have to be faster around the track then the GT350R to BEAT the 1Le .The A10 in the PP2 will make it easier for more people to get it around a track and may sell more but who cares .
Or at least faster around the track than the GT350 non-R. And that is where the problem with the S550 is. I don't think Ford has ever made a GT that was faster than a higher tier V8 Mustang at anything in the same generation...even when the GT was given a boost. So I doubt the GT will beat the SS at all this entire Generation considering it would have to beat the Shelby or come too close to the Shelby to justify Shelby prices, lol!! Even if they bring out a Mach 1 or Boss 302, are they really going to push it past the GT350R? I think not. For this S550 lineup I think we have seen the best that we'll see in NA trim. All that remains is for the GT500 to show up. And they're gonna have to really nail it. And even if they do I still don't think it'll beat the A10 ZL1 in the quarter or the ZL1 1LE around a track. And isn't the Z28 coming out also??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
His point was that the Bullitt’s extra power combined with the M6 and PP1 won’t be better at anything. Ford has the right parts to make a winner but chose not to.

Thanks Hotlap. As you can see I say the same thing clearly several times and these Mustang guys STILL don't get it. LOL!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote