View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 09:24 AM   #6
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
I would suggest doing some hard research before you end up popping a piston. The LT1 isn't a engine that you want to install a Supercharger on and not take the necessary measures to ensure that it is running properly. High compression, pump gas, boost, and cast pistons with tight ring gaps isn't a setup where you throw caution to the wind.

You need to get the setup tuned by a reputable tuner and install a 7 heat range spark plug. I would also upgrade to the LT4 fuel system.

If you don't have the funds to do it correctly, then I would take it off and sell it. Go with a proven Bolt-on remote tune package from PrayPerformance. The car will be faster, more reliable, and easier for a novice to maintain over a improperly setup FI system.

I am just being upfront and honest because I would hate to see you blow up your engine. The whole bolt-on 550whp and go advertising you see these Supercharger companies claim is BS at best.

Good Luck!
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote