View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #20
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS@Gen5diy View Post
Still lots of time for the Z/28 to come out, last gen the Refresh was in the 5th and 6th year of that gen, with sales so week in the first 3 years of the 6gen GM moved the Refresh up one year, so i am looking for the Z/28 in the last 2 years of the 6th gen.
I'm not sure how you can say that. Sales did not fully equate the reason for a 3 year refresh. That's just the way the car industry is now. Would you also say the Mustang was a poor seller...because it also had a significant refresh after 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
It's not going to happen. If anything, the sheer performance of the ZL1-1LE destroyed any chance of it being built...

Add in the fact that the 1LE is essentially a Z28 anyways....and there's no point in building one..
This. I'm sorry to be a Debbie downer, but there is no reason to build a 5th gen like Z/28 this generation. So some of you want an all motor track car. That's great, but please tell me how in any way it makes sense to build what would basically equate to a hotter 1LE, that costs the same as a ZL1 or ZL1-LE with slower lap times?

There is no room in the lineup for a 5th gen like Z/28.