View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:42 PM   #2
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron8879 View Post
so I'm trying to decide if I want to get the sema grill in black to sport up the front end of my V6 or if it would almost be as easy to just place an SS front end on......so my question is, has anyone done this and if so how complicated is it?
Personally, the SEMA grill to me looks best for our car. But knowing the price, it's probably really close in price to do one or the other.

It'll fit but the issue would be if you've never taken your bumper off it can be confusing and difficult.

Check out Lethal's video(s) of taking off his bumper along with the Gen5DIY video on installing the headlights as that's a good bumper removal tutorial as well.

You're bottom DRL's will not fit the SS bumper though, so you'll need to buy new SS DRL's and if the bumper you buy doesn't come with anything then a new bottom grill will need to be bought along with some other things.

Easiest solution and probably a little cheaper is the SEMA LT grill as that's a direct replacement for the current bottom grill, meaning you'll only have to take the bumper off and install the new grill.
Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote