View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:28 PM   #14
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
This tank?

Its for sale it measures 24x14x10. I didn't customize this one to fit under the carpet so I could put plenty of ice and water or dry ice even on top of the core. Has 2x 1 inch NPT and 1/2 npt drain. Has a bell or afco core can't remember what outlaw used. Has some water spots or stains from a laundry soap splashing on it not to bad could be cleaned I guess.

I asked about a custom tank that fits under the carpet and it would of taken a 110.00 lid to guarantee no leakage. Plus I'm trying to keep the build cost down. a custom tank from Outlaw racetrack was 385 plus 90 to ship and the lid was another 110. WeaponX told me he wouldn't sale me a tank with out a pump. I all ready have the stewart reprogrammed pump. Wasn't about to pay 800. Plus my golf clubs don't even fit tank or not so its not a big deal about carpet. I'm gonna make it look as good as possible.
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote