View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 04:53 PM   #1
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Supercharger trunk tank and chiller Install

First off is relocation of the modules in the trunk. The carpet removal is pretty straight forward so I will not go into that.

1. Unbolt the modules and unattach the harnesses

2. Install a stud into the upper brace hole on the drivers side rear qtr panel brace. Just bolts, washers, and flanged lock nuts is all thats needed to hold the module. (The larger module holes actually line up perfectly with the brace by placing the module at an angle however you may want to mount the module to sheet metal to secure the module better, then attach the panel w the module to the brace.) I just attached the module at an angle.

3. The passenger side is a pain in the ass because the wire harness has either the back up camera or the air bag sensors wires with the same harnessas as the fuse box. The idea is to route it with no cutting and no cables pulled to tight. (And to be able to ck or replace fuses) I found the best thing was to mount the fuse box with a L bracket made from scrap metal I had laying around to the brace on the 1/4 panel vs some people mounting on the angle of the wheel well tubs with self tappers The small box on the end of the cable with the fuse box will be mounted directly above the fuse box or upside down on the some bracing on the top of the trunk. Again studs will be used to mount components making them easy to R & R if need be.

This is all done with no drilling no cabel cutting or self tappers.

Next week I'll go over the trunk reservoir install ( pump install and hose routing)
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote