View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:12 PM   #20
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
OMG he's at it again. Ha
Now the undercover project just got real. I had to start my prep work and start dropping hints, watching videos with the kids, “wouldn’t it be cool if our car sounded like this?”...”There is nothing better than the lope of a cam.”

Phone call with the guys (with wife in earshot, “yeah, I was thinking about dragging it out, but figure out what it will cost if we just do it all now.”...

Subsequent discussion with the wife, “talking to the guys about the work, it really makes sense to do more than I had planned and get the car done now...it will be easier to just get it done and it will make the car much safer...plus, I really want the sound of that cam loping.”

Message conveyed...prep work done...now it’s time.

Next weekend, we may get to run the car in some roll racing event, but really, in a couple months, I can’t wait to get out on a test-n-tune night and see how she does when the transformation is complete.

I would guess on tires I would trap in the 126-127mph range now (Laynlo trapped at 129.9 at this point)...I should be a bit slower since my Vert is heavier. Once done, I would expect a trap in the 137-138 range.

It will certainly be one of the baddest cars around... for cruising to the golf course with the top down.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance

Last edited by Drsagacity; 05-26-2018 at 04:56 AM.
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote