View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #61
2010REDSS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Ofer,

Should have given you the well-deserved "assist" on my ZL1 1LE!

The car is AWESOME! Only got four track days in before the Midwest track season wrapped up for 2017......can't wait to retire in AZ someday and drive all year.... .

But the two days at RoadAmerica and the two days at Road Atlanta were fantastic.

While the added HP over the 2015 Z/28 makes a huge difference of course on the bigger faster tracks, the Chassis is also better (in OEM to OEM trim comparisons) and the ZL1 1LE feels "smaller" and more nimble in the corners.

Really love the car. Got the harness bar and four point harnesses in for those events. Over the winter going to get some race seats installed and get my fifth belt in use (lower passthrough), upgrading to G-Loc Pads, and maybe the TM Ported TB and CAI for just a bit more pep.

Oh - and going to install a Polycarbonate Windshield as the OEM windshield already has two cracks in it (following the Mustangs too close B4 the pointbys.... ) Need to go with something that will stand up better to track flack.

The car will handle most of the cars in the Advanced Groups, just need to keep working on my "Driver Mods". Have 30 track days on the 2018 Calendar already to get that done! :-)

Hope all is well with you too!

2018 ZL1 1LE "RAZECAR"
2016 2SS Convertible "NOTOPSS" (Sold)
2015 Z/28 #306 "ITZFAST"
2010 2SS Coupe "FASSTER" (Sold)
2002 SS/RS "02FASST" (Sold)
2007 Factory Five Racing GTM "REDBLUR" (Sold)

"There are two kinds of cars. Red....and everything else!"
2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote