View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:56 PM   #2144
autocross

Drives: 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Ford designed the Mustang to be cheap. The Camaro SS still rides very nice. Even in SS 1LE form, 10Best wrote its a comfortable daily driver.

Camaro outsold Mustang in total 2017 retail sales. Rental is Mustang's sales advantage for 2017.
Ford designed the mustang to be cheap? Do you work for ford? How can you claim this with absolutely no facts?

Every review that i’ve seen, including motortrend, claimed the mustang’s interior was better. They never claimed that it felt cheap other than those little toggle switches. They said the camaro had scratchy plastics all over. I am not a ford boy, but I don’t understand how you can make such a broad statement.

Just because one is setup as a more comfortable daily driver doesn’t mean it is cheap?

EDIT:
The reason i say this is because i recently rented a S550 with 42K miles. It was the GT model (i had to pay more), so i assumed the car had a tough life. It was still absolutely solid. It really looked good for it’s age. I haven’t had many rental cars with such high mileage,, so i was impressed.

Last edited by autocross; 05-16-2018 at 08:21 PM. Reason: more to say!
autocross is offline   Reply With Quote