View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #199
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:

With a total of 7 V6 and I4 cars I don't think we need a dedicated person for that. Next year this will be just one class and unlimited.
So same setup just better split-up which is understandable. I get we don't get as many V6/I4 guys showing up to race and i know a ton of people who claim they're going never go or never race for whatever reason with these classes. Might i propose you keep the class definition the same. Keep V6/I4 to Bolt-ons Tune and V6/I4 Unlimited to things like 15", Upgraded or Added FI and Non-OEM engine internals. This seems like the easist way to atleast give a chance to people and keep the fields competitive. I know CFest is for fun but nobody likes being classed with a low 13s car in an elimination race when everyone knows your car is a 14s car period in BG heat. It's a crapshoot either way but I think moving heavily modded I4s to V6 Unlimited is a good idea. Especially if the talkers are not all talk on social media about CF10 turnout.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote