View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:06 AM   #1
sslur56

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
2016 1SS w/ 1LE Upgrades Wrecked For Sale

Parting out / selling 2016 Camaro 1SS due to rear collision totaling the car. The vehicle was purchased from my insurance company after payout. I will be removing and keeping the engine and trans, but all else is up for grabs. Willing to sell pieces and parts or the remainder of the car as a whole. Impact was at the right rear corner panel, car is in great shape from the rear door pillars forward. Side curtain air bags and passenger seat air bag deployed, but front air bags did not. Some damage to the right rear suspension linkage occurred, the extents of the damage is currently unknown, but will be determined in the near future. This was my daily driver and very sad its life ended as it did. Mileage is just under 50k, but was in excellent condition prior to the accident.

Upgrades remaining on car are as follows:
6 piston Brembo Front Brakes with approximately 15k miles
Red 4 piston Brembo calipers with slotted/drilled rotors in rear with approximately 15k miles.
1LE suspension package upgrade, including springs, arms, sway bars and mag ride reprogram.

Car was equipped with dual mode exhaust (NPP), magnetic ride suspension, and manual transmission from the factory.

Factory Mosaic Black paint was coated with Ceramic Pro coating.

I also have all of the stock 1SS suspension components and stock NPP exhaust which has been cut off after the secondary cats, all for sale.

Please, serious inquiries only, make me an offer if interested in parts or a complete package.

- Chris
Attached Images

sslur56 is offline   Reply With Quote