View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #24
Michael2000

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by I`m Batman View Post
If you are merging into a passing lane and you causes the car behind you to brake, then you are going too slow and should have waited until there's enough room to pass without causing anyone to slam on their brake. Especially when there's no one after that car. I hate when people do that when I go on road trips. Just because there's enough room for your vehicle to fit, does not mean that you should. No matter if you're a car, truck or semi... then you take your time to pass instead of being courteous and speed up a little bit to get out of the way then you can go back to your cruise speed once you pulled back into the right lane. That's what I do, at least. Don't pass at your cruising speed when there's a car coming up on you, pass at a passing speed then back to cruise once you're done passing.

Agree, but on the opposite end of the spectrum is the guy who hits the gas after he/she sees you changing lanes in front of them even though there is plenty of room, and you are going the same speed they are. These are people who think they bought the road when they bought the car.
Michael2000 is offline   Reply With Quote