View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:37 AM   #8
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain View Post
Yea, nice write up man. I never knew you could take the name plates off the top of the blower! I like it better with them off.

How hard was it to remove the OEM blower? That last bolt on the passenger side give you and headaches ??
Not difficult at all. It probably helped with it having low miles; I've seen accounts of broken supercharger mounting bolts... And that last bolt was NO problem at all. It was pretty easy. The difficult part was not breaking your back trying to lift the old one out. That was the only difficult part though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwerx View Post
Looks good, do you know if you have to relocate the coils on the Whipple?
I don't recall. If you watch some Race Proven Motorsports builds, that might answer your question. Or - if Whipple posts the installation manual online, it would tell you there. The Whipple isn't as wide as this one, but it is wider than stock. Being a good company like they are, if you do have to relocate them, I'm sure they set you up with whatever you need to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SienarSystems View Post
Congratulations!!! What a great COVID purchase/project. You’re going to enjoy it!
It was. CSP had a price I couldn't believe. I would never say it was cheap, but I saved a butt-tonne of money.

I can't wait to see how your build improves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 View Post
nice writeup. Let us know how it runs!
Will do!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote