View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 01:15 PM   #4
Spudsmaro

Drives: 2021 LT1 6 SPEED MANUAL CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudsmaro View Post
Thank you, I changed the 15 amp fuse and it did not fix the issue, actually right before I walked into advanced auto I checked all my lights cause I notice my left blinker blinking really fast so I figured the left blinker was out turns out it was the rear one, so I got one of those bulbs but everything else worked fine after i changed the bulb and started the car my left head light bulb is now out, i just recently changed that bulb as well. So due to my strokes of bad luck i will be dropping her off at the dealer.
I still need help I ended up changing all my body control module fuses numbered 1-8 I changed all 8 various different fuses from 10 15 to 30 amp fuses.

Still no passenger side daytime running light so it can’t be one of these fuses also the rear side marker on passenger side is out as well which leads me to believe it is still a bad fuse…but which fuse? Took her to Chevy today they said they won’t have available appointment untill next Friday so forget that I’ll have 2 tickets by then lol. At this point I’m lost because if it was the wiring harness for the rear daytime running bulbs then the side marker would be back on due to change of potentially blown fuse, however both are still out so could it be a bad ground? Someone please help.
Spudsmaro is offline   Reply With Quote