View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #1
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Flex Fuel in HPTuners=DONE

I have managed to get flex fuel working in HPTuners. I know a lot of guys have been waiting for this, or told it was impossible to do ect. so I finally got around to trying to get it going. There really isn't some magical thing needed, no special programing, no secrete password ect.. It really is very basic, and for the most part follows every other flex fuel enabling protocol. I'm not sure if tables/inputs/ect were missing before, or if no one really tried that hard, but here it is. I have a small video clip in my build thread showing it working for the inevitable doubters. I have thought long and hard about this, and decided I don't want the burden of people possibly blowing up their engines, due to the complexity of tuning flex fuel "correctly", so Im going to show the basic settings required for an experienced tuner to make the necessary changes. If you are going to be tuning for flex fuel, you will already know what else is needed from here in order to get a functioning sensor communicating. The stock tune needs A LOT of adjusting. That is a massive understatement at best. DO NOT attempt to use your stock file.
Attached Images

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote