View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 10:41 PM   #1126
cdrptrks

Drives: 2017 Blue Camaro 1SS 1LE with PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolltideSS View Post
That sucks man - running counter clockwise, I know of pot holes at the end of the curb coming out of carousel, end of the curb coming out of diamonds edge, the area inside of the track from bus stop is rutted out and there’s a pothole at the start of the inside curb at launch. I can say my car has held up to some abuse ��. Curious, is your car stock?
Thanks for the info! It could have been worse and thankfully I was able to swap the parts myself and learn about the car some in the process. And the Firestone lifetime alignment came in handy lol. Yes it is stock besides a few cosmetic touches it just has the track alignment, plastic track front brake cooling deflectors and Stoptech STR 600 DOT4 brake fluid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy55 View Post
At some point hopefully soon, us Texas boys are going to have to go to the same track on the same weekend
Definitely! I'm interested in trying one of the Eagle's Canyon open track days which are still ongoing with a limited number of people. Lmk if you plan to sign up for one and I'll try to join!
cdrptrks is offline   Reply With Quote