View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:20 PM   #4
TrackClub

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE (previous: 2017 SS 1LE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyazzata29 View Post
Yes ive posted this topic before but I maybe in the 1LE specific section this has happened to someone else.

Bought a new to me, stock, gm cert pre owned 2021 2ss 1le in April with 4900mi.. First track day I got P0300 misfire, shaking, CEL flashing, sputtering, service rear axle, service stabilitrac etc. Reset the battery and went on track it happened again, reset the battery again drove home no issues.

Dealer had the car for 5 days couldn't find anything wrong. Went to another track day a week later and ran all day no issues. No issues for two months, until yesterday on track it happened again, this time flashing CEL, service rear axle, service stabilitrac but much less sputtering/much less of a misfire. Code didnt stick, CEL stopped flashing as I pulled in the pits.

This is a totally stock 2021 SS 1LE, dealer doesn't seem to want to do anything for it, im just so annoyed spending money on this thing right now to have these issues only on track... dealer nor myself can replicate the issue because you have to be pushing the car on the track for it to happen. Any insight appreciated
From what i understand from another recent post, there is an e-diff RECALL on 21s. Perhaps that's what the issue is? Hope this helps. Cheers!
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote