View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:57 AM   #10
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by USP45 View Post
No way to on our cars that I know of. With that being said, we really should not have to check it unless we suspect a leak. I do not have the manual with service intervals in front of me, but I would suspect that the IC coolant does not have to be changed but once every 70-100k miles. (If someone has manual handy please feel free to put correct intervals on here). To me this is really more beneficial in that we CAN drain and fill the IC system.... if needed.

I am going to call ADM next week to verify that we will not need to pull vacuum with this system, or that it is high enough to kind of self purge air pockets. If so I am in, if for no other reason as to allow me to do it myself without having to go to the dealer to do it!
So I will explain:

So back in 2016 we developed an LT4 Supercharger kit for the 2016 SS Camaro (http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444241) and came to the realization that the factory intercooler system needed the ability to fill it wiith out the special filling procedure.

We came up with a group of hoses and coolant tank that fit the bill. This small but useful tank with the correct hoses and placement fit the bill just perfectly.

You do not need to pull a vacuum to fill it,you just need to pour it in and check it.

Does not get any easier than that.It is also completely reversible.

Cheers
Andy
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote