View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:47 PM   #28
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3130 View Post
It does! I really hope it turns out nice. I'm deciding between this car and a Challenger for my next vehicle. This car will be lighter, meaning it will probably have a better power to weight ratio and get better MPG doing it. However, the size of the Challenger is a positive in my eyes as someone that would be using the vehicle as a daily driver.

For me it really comes down to the interior. I wanted to buy a 5th gen, but instantly walked out of the dealership when I saw how cheap the interior was. Full disclosure, it was pre-2013 when the interior was upgraded a bit. Dodge set the bar pretty high in terms of interior, so hopefully the Camaro delivers.

If it doesn't, maybe a Corvette is in my future.

Yea, I'd pick a challenger in a heartbeat over this Car if its the 6th Gen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco70 View Post
I'm waiting to see this car before I drop anymore money in my 2011. If its to small and I can't fit 4 people in it I will be keeping mine. I realy don't think it will weigh less then 100lbs to 200lbs but it will loose a lot of interior space. To me the technology is what will suck me in,I'm not impressed with the look of the car so far. Just looks like a smaller version of a gen5 it should be called a gen5 1/2. Has anyone sat inside the new mustang very nice inside best interior yet just small as hell hated it for that reason only.
[/QUOTE]

The 15 mustang interior material is nicer than the 5th Gen Camaro but not the interior design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve View Post
it has definitely taken on the 2+2 look by looking at the exterior. unlike the 5th gen im sure it will have more rear seat space. just something about this car that does not do it for me. I believe I will pass on the 6th gen at this point.
Agree!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote