View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 07:43 PM   #19
teddyca

Drives: Blown C7 and 6th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
It's not the end of the world. One way you can help keep from pushing the seal out is to buy a Might Mouse catch can system, or buy a Metco valve cover breather that has a one way check valve. This will vent any crank case pressure into atmosphere under boost only. 70.00 and super easy to install. Jenetty keeps them in stock.
I tend to start topics with open ended results. Hers the thing, I live in Northern California where tuners and shops for our platforms are a dime a dozen. The tuner on my C7 is in SF and I am very happy. unfortunately he doesnt install kits ordered from other shops. Thats fine. I found Caliber Customs in Madera which is 2+ hours away and have a buddy that uses them with great success. They have been good to me throughout the build and when I left the car last week I felt comfortable. Do I wish I would have been firm on the installation of the seal? YES? But they are confident with my Mighty Mouse catch can I will be fine. I am taking it for what it is and hope it all works out.

On a positive note I drove the Corvette to work in bumper to bumper CA traffic today as I needed to fill my HP void and damn I love that car. HAHAHAHA
teddyca is offline   Reply With Quote