View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #7
ZZP_Tyler

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueShadow View Post
Yeah i cant remember where i saw the discussion, it was either on here, youtube comments or another car forum i found through google search. Mainly what i wanted to know about are the cons of daily driving/long term E85 use. And not just wear and tear on the engine but also parts of the fuel delivery affected by the E85 change.
If you need any assistance installing a flex kit, let me know. I've done it on my car personally and helped a few folks lately since we opened up flex tuning on the 16/17 cars.

As far as pro/cons go, really everything with the LTG cars is a pro. Like others have said, fuel delivery and system limitation is something you have to watch. Typically a 50/50 mix of 93 and E85 is best, keeping you right around E47. With E47 you get 90% of the benefits of full E and get to retain a semblance of decent gas mileage. With all the LSPI issues that the LTG has ethanol is always a benefit. Cooler burning, ability to run more timing etc. My cars been running on a mix for over a year now and it's been nothing but great. If you've got any other questions lemme know.