View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:13 AM   #9
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
Ive held off on the IC for that amount of work and expense. Plus I decided early on that I would try boost cooler. If I was to look at IC I was gonna look at Air to Water, and that's a huge project right there. From what I can see Manifold Temp does seem to cool down reasonably well when you get some speed going. We have sitting heat soak, unlike the SC engines that usually cannot keep up with shedding heat and they tend to have heat gain running hard. Hope that helps.

Is why I keep suggesting get VCM scanner going so you can get your strategies in line when it comes to making investments. And of course listening to these guys like EB and Cooper, who have a lot more experience at it. No one will come out and tell you what to do, we all want our personal touch and share the info for the better and not so much for worse, lol...

As a note the Mishi Pipe kit does work well. I would totally recommend that. If not just to start and see how it goes.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote