View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 09:51 AM   #22
Chazzz

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 A8 Convertible
I couldn’t let my bonus points go down the toilet so I am picking up a new fully loaded kinetic blue 2019 Cruze Premier RS hatchback on Monday for my daily driver. There is a $1K GM loyalty rebate on 2019 Cruze in addition to the rebates and my GM Card Bonus cash. My dealer got VERY aggressive at the end of the month and I am extremely pleased with the numbers. They finally made all the advanced safety equipment available on the final run of the Cruze I.e automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection braking, lane keep assist, rear cross traffic alert, side blind spot monitoring, and auto high beam assist. Another nice update on the 19’s allows the engine stop/start feature to be deactivated when you choose, along with Bose 9 speaker sound, dope new 18 inch polished aluminum wheels and Michelin low profile tires, plus new LED tail lamps and a front facia facelift refresh. All just in time for the end of production final run in March, and just when they finally get it right... So GM....
Chazzz is offline   Reply With Quote