View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #6179
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW-99SS View Post
I'm aware, factory setting is just lights with the first press of the lock button, horn the second - and I have no idea why the general public doesn't understand that all the doors lock on the first press of the lock button.
I bet the general public does understand that. But not everyone is 100% confident 100% of the time that the doors are actually locked after the first press. Maybe they're hyper-concerned about locking their doors, maybe they don't know for sure if they locked it, maybe they did it over their shoulder, maybe their remote is dying. At one point or another, I've experienced all 4 of those. The overwhelming majority of time, I press it once and don't worry about it until I get back to my car. But thats not absolutely 100% of the time.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote