View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 10:21 PM   #41
dlct3

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatourer View Post
Well bud,no need to cover your face. OTD includes TT&L. Your attempt at an explanation is even funnier. So you tried to explain away that OTD is 1 price and the TT&L you may or may not pay doesn't count for the total price. But thanks for attempting an explanation.And thanks for explaining every state isn't the same,who knew?
Can you maybe have a little self-respect and for others? I’m not sure what your trying to accomplish?

I was merely trying to explain the price that was paid for comparison.. to help others. I don’t believe if I said I paid $52,324.56 OTD it would be fair given the fact everyone’s tax, title, and license is completely different. In MO dealers use the term “OTD” and it doesn’t include any tax, title, or license which is settled “out” of the dealership at a license bureau. Dealers use it here which would include the price of the car plus any admin fees after rebates have been applied. Admin fees and rebates can be state specific, but fairly uniform. Hope this helps explain.

Again, each state is different. I apologize for the face palm. I didn’t appreciate your comment when I’m trying to help others and you weren’t aware of how my state worked. Maybe I should have clarified first hand. Sorry for that.

Last edited by dlct3; 03-11-2019 at 10:46 PM.
dlct3 is offline   Reply With Quote