View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:49 PM   #16
NerdChop

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro LS
Thanks Cooper!

I found how to add the performance timer on the 2018 Camaro LS. I will provide instructions for anyone with the same problem as me that happens upon this thread.

Looking at the driver infotainment center press left on the right side of steering wheel. You should see 3 options: Info, Navigation, and Options. Select Options. Select Info Pages. Press right and select Edit List. Now you will see all the screens you are familiar with listed like oil temp, speedometer, tire pressure, g-force, etc... Scroll down and select Performance Timer. You should see a checkmark next to it now. Congratulations! You now have the performance timer!

My performance timer was set 0-62 by default. To set it to 0-60 i did the following. After getting out of the settings i flipped to the performance timer screen. Press right to pull up options. Select Set Stop Speed. Press down until the speed is at 0. Now press up until the speed is set to 60. Press ok. Congratulations! Now your performance timer is set for 0-60 mph!

Last edited by NerdChop; 03-12-2019 at 02:35 PM.
NerdChop is offline   Reply With Quote