View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:17 PM   #640
shine2013

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
I see a couple of people in here seem to think looks are superfluous and only performance counts. If I only cared about performance, I wouldn't have started with a 4,000lb + car. I can upgrade several different little imports to surpass a ZL1, and for less money. The Gen5 Camaro was the return of iconic "muscle car" style, with great factory performance to boot. It appears Gen6 has departed from the muscle car styling philosophy. Some of you like it, and that's cool, glad you are happy. Some of us think it looks terrible, and that's cool too, we still have the Gen5. As long as Chevy doesn't mess up the 2017 Corvette, I'll still be a customer.

Oh and I see a new meme in the making:

"That looks hideous!"
"Well she's a Sixth Gen, so..."
Didn't the 4th gen outperform the Mustang, but Ford's better styling led to more sales and the Camaro's death? That's why I'm worried. Ford got lazy with no competition and was our only option.