View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
Agent K

Drives: 2017 ZL1 6MT
Insane!!! I know..."What do you expect?"

I cleaned her up again Saturday and headed over my cousin's house. We were going to cruise about the city on a beautiful day. I'm trying to get to the break in miles (now at 500) as I only drive it once or twice on the weekend.

Well, on the drive to my cousin's house, I got the usual stares. But there were a couple of guys videoing my car while driving down the street. I was in the far right lane and they were in the middle lane next to me. BOTH the driver
and passenger were videoing me while BOTH vehicles were in motion. They snapped off a few more pics when we got to a stop light. Almost makes me want to leave it in the garage....almost. I can just imagine what you ZLE 1LE owners are dealing with; hence one of the reasons I didn't consider it.

I guess I'll have to wait until this flavor of the month wears off and the attention is focused elsewhere.

Name:  20180318_084234.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  413.5 KB
Name:  20180317_165332.jpg
Views: 1657
Size:  361.8 KB
2017 ZL1 Arctic Blue Metallic / 6MT / sunroof / NAV / PDR / RotoFab CAI + dry filter / Tony Mamo TB V1 / Skip Shift Eliminator / Hurst Short Throw Shifter / ZL1 floor mats / Dead Pedal cover (to match other pedals) / ARH Catless 1-7/8" headers + ARH X-pipe + AWE Touring Axle-Back / Diode Dynamic smoked side markers / American Authority tow hook
Agent K is offline   Reply With Quote