View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 09:28 AM   #9
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzum111 View Post
So part of what I understand, is this shop's Dyno must read really low. Stock 5.0's and SS's read about 370~ wheel sometimes less on their Dyno. So I'm making the same power as what they read, so on a proper Dynojet or Mustang dyno I suspect my numbers might be higher.

Further if I have them do high flow cats and a full exhaust from like Borla I should be able to pick up another 20WHP give or take without making any other changes. It sucks I can't do headers but it makes sense with what you guys are saying.

I won't do water-meth for cooling as that will make it 10x harder to sell to anyone if I want to dump this for my vette down the road. Timing and more fuel should keep the temps in a safe range if we want to make more power?
The choke point is likely going to be the factory cats. I bet addressing that area alone will make a substantial improvement.

I would put a flex fuel sensor on it and run a mix of E. Not sure what fueling options there are for the LGX(haven't researched them a ton) but if you can get to E50-E60 mix my guess is you will pick up 40+whp pretty easy. Pump gas is a big limitation on these high compression DI engines...especially with boost.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote