View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 08:04 PM   #7
SC88
Twin Turbo

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post
I have ordered 2 splitters and side skirts from them, no issues.

Yes - I did wait 10-12 weeks, but customer service was great.

As others have stated, these are strange times, I would expect delays and slow communication.

I think it’s more of the run around That pushed me over the edge. Hell I’ve dealt with Maryland Speed before I knew how terrible they were and had a better experience. When I asked about status I was told it was slow in paint, then the next two weeks it would ship and never did and after that they just stopped responding and sent out bogus shipping info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
when stuff is being made overseas it all takes that long i used to work for aero company and our eta on new parts was 2-3 months
I was not aware any of their products were made overseas. I assumed it was Made in California are they painting them overseas as well?

A little update..... 7/13 Tracking status didn’t change and as of 5pm they were not on my door step so I called my bank and requested a refund and they issued it. Ironically @ 10 pm I got a email reply from my 6/30 email saying someone would contact me today 7/14. I replied and told them not to waste their time and mine with the stories and just refund me! Today I received 2 phone calls from C7 and after missing them both I had a voicemail that said if I wanted a refund I would need to reject shipment and they would send me a new label to send them back. Huh??? they never shipped so there is nothing to reject or send back. I checked ups tracking number and it said @ 9:40am customer dropped off well damn how about that smh.

So now I guess skirts are finally going to come at some point.