Thread: 2019 power tour
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:10 AM   #3
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Saw a Kindigit garage clip the other day......LOL that said the power tour was starting off there the other day maybe it was a old one, or preview of the upcoming season one, whats that show oh yeah; Bitchin Rides..... and I think he is in Utah, anyway last year I thought it was east coast then this years like east coast and central...……...,

so basically its got to be a time when its west coast for me to ever go and frankly just driving anyway kind of annoyingly in a convoy of hot rods that have to deal with chatty Kathy and her econoturd and anyone else...…. oh the amount of hot rod Minivans.....ROFL Once it went down I-5...LOL I was there because it happened to be when I was driving that way anyway.....

I rather would go to a good guys show or other car show, we have a really nice one here or ten, I like one at a carousel on the grass by the river here in Salem, usually called the Carousel Cruise...…… http://www.wvsr.org/2014_carousel_cruise.html

A nice place to smooze with other auto enthusiasts, this one held by a street rod association others held by Corvette or what ever clubs put it on. Responsibilities are usually too much to dream of a power tour let alone wanting to spend the night in nasty motel , hot summer nights is more my dream....Vegas baby..LOL; just waiting for 6 dogs and 4 cats to die......LOL just kidding...….I could find a pet sitter...