View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 09:59 AM   #42
mdmoore23

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector 17 View Post
I really enjoy watching these videos for a couple reason. It's a great chance to see under the covers of the ZL1 without operating on my own. It's cool to see these guys just go after it without fear. It's encouraging and shows me that in my garage I can really do more than I give myself credit for. Can't wait to go back and watch there stuff on the Hellcat and the Z06. Just hope it doesn't encourage me to buy a salvage car and start rebuilding it. LOL!
Funny. I've actually caught myself looking through Copart auctions after watching these guys. I used to be a tech and think I could pull of some of this work, but you gotta be pretty well connected to make this stuff work. They obviously have a go to frame guy and paint booths they can use when needed. A lot of the times they're just winging it too though, so it's cool to see them figure out how to approach some of those issues. I hope they do a background video one day explaining how they got into this. They definitely seem pretty young to have extensive body repair experience.
mdmoore23 is offline   Reply With Quote