View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 09:15 PM   #23
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC113 View Post
Bait and switch is not legal, that's some BS if the car isn't available but it's a very common tactic anyways.

If you don't have to buy a car right now, don't... or buy a low priced $hitbox to get you by. I bet used car prices will fall quickly once production is in full swing again.

They do that sh** a lot. Like I see a car dealer with FB ads today. The Dodge dealer. Advertises new 2020 Challenger SRT Scatpack on sale "click for more"

You click on it and it shows you their listing for the 2021 Challenger SXT. They all did that.

Some Camaros cranked out last week. Later this summer when the 2022 cars hit the lots I expect them to drop fast.

Anyway, I said this before. If you need a car like your Camaro got stolen or totaled and you want something fast I'd personally would get a C6 Corvette. Like a 2008 one. Here in FL you can find them with really low miles like under 40k miles.

Buy it and cam it or throw in a super charger and BAM you got a fast car and a corvette.

Another option is I'd get like a 2015 Mustang GT and slap on super charger or even like a 2012 and SC it.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote