View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:50 PM   #56
Mikes fast ss
Slowhawk Built

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 View Post
why run only a 10% lower pulley? You are not utilizing your new injectors very well unless you run at least a 18% lower or 22.5% lower. With a 22.5% lower you need to run an idler relocation bracket but so what. Trust me your power will be much greater and you are well within the safe RPM limits of the supercharger even on 93 octane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRTZL1 View Post
Ted I think you misunderstood me. I do not wanna do the headers, at least not right now (don't want a louder exhaust)... can I still use the 18 percent pulley without the headers..
My plans were.....
18 percent pulley
Id850 injectors
Ati damper
Rotofab
new plugs
your tune

I realize this is different from the package I originally talked about with you and Kris but I figure since I'm going to be getting tuned I should go with the more power 18 over the 10 percent pulley... Make sense.....

??
Thanks...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
OK I would not do the 18% without Headers the boost is to high for straight 93 octane fuel.

Ultimately we want to move more air across the cylinder head without restriction for best performance in all conditions.

The headers get rid of a good size restriction which reduces boost and we all know Boost is a Product of Restriction.

Ted.