View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 05:04 PM   #61
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
This will be absolutely, positively brutal May even make you afraid to start it in the morning
As it is with LTs on the GT a cold start is insanely loud. I always feel guilty when starting it up at night. The ZL1 will probably be louder once all is finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Sounds spectacular. Blaq's house of power.

You're doing it right by replacing the factory 1.7L with a Magnuson.

Who is doing the work?
I was originally going to go with the Whipple 2.9 but they DC'd it to make way for the 3.0. The shop wanted me to wait for the 3.0 and I kinda liked the idea of being one of the first ZL1s with it. But I also thought it might be better to go with the goold ole tried and true 2650 since it has been done many times now.

I have Juiced Motorsports doing the work. They used to be a vendor on here but I guess something happened with them and some customers and they aren't on here anymore. I had already spoken with them and partially paid for my package before all that happened tho. So after speaking with them several times and emails back and forth I am quite comfortable having them do the work. Plus all the issues seemed to be Pandemic related so I'm not too worried. They have always been there to answer emails and return my calls and keep in contact with me these past few months!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote