View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #14
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Yea, I'm running Kooks to stock mid pipe to Corsa Axle Back. I'm not sure I want the loudness tho so. But, am glad they have one just in case I go with one down the road.

That $700 covers the cost of new pistons.
Yeah just get the Kooks X pipe that will bolt perfectly to the Headers and Axle back. It won't get much louder, your car is already damn loud, it will just ditch the TRASH factory X pipe, crushed section, and secondary cats.

Honestly though, axle backs (Mufflers) don't offer any power worth speaking of. If you want it quieter, you should get the Kooks X Pipe which will run all the way to the back near the diff, and then put the stock Suitcase muffler back on which will give you exhaust modes. Food for thought, but either way, you should get the Kooks X Pipe to get rid of the factory X pipe mess. Your choice on running Corsa or stock NPP suitcase.

And LOL $700, since when do you care about spending money on your cars? Lol, just kidding, haha. Axle backs are for adjusting the sound quality and tone, not HP. X pipes and Headers effect HP and sound level.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote