View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #96
catdog

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 M6 pdr roof CF blk
Thank you Tony...

What can I say...

Just installed your throttle body I got about 1 week after placing order and talking to you in person; you were patient and courteous and obviously an enthusiast. Just took a car for a drive and it feels so much nicer, more linear, more honest in its throttle transitions and just all around feels sweeter.

The major issue I had with my SS and now ZL1 is the on-off throttle transitions especially from idle and rest ; jerky and irritating to get just right every time, like the engine is trying to buck or the throttle response is not linear. Your throttle body just fixed that...amazing that the car doesn't have that from the factory, for all the amazing engineering and performance, how could they have screwed up or overlooked something as crucial as fine throttle control on/off transitions.

I am not going to give estimate of more power torque although it got a little punchier in mid range but major major improvement is the throttle feel. I bought a vitesse trottle controller for my SS but never installed it and will not be using it because your TB solved my issue. Launching car from rest is much easier and
More pleasing.

Thank you again A+ workmanship and personable service
catdog is offline   Reply With Quote