View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 11:08 AM   #11
UnknownJinX

Drives: 19 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE Shock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
How are you meeting up at a Tim Horton's while in lock down ? Just asking because that can't happen in my part of Ontario. However I don't see a problem with it if everybody stays outside. They won't even let us inside Tim Horton's right now.

Guess we can kiss another summer of car shows goodbye again
Even outdoors, cops might not be happy with what you are doing.

I am in BC where the restrictions are a lot more relaxed than Ontario for the most part. I recall going to a big car meet a while ago. A parking lot for a mall filled with cars. You know the drill, someone was dumb and revved the crap out of their cars, cops came, and everyone scrambled to see what would happen. I stayed behind with a few guys and the cops came up and told us that they could have ticketed us for gathering unless we all stayed in our cars with the windows partially down to socialize. Yeah, after that I just stopped going to any sizable meet. Basically only went to ones actually organized by friends.

I went to an open lapping day over Easter weekend and supposedly, RCMP was watching us in a helicopter so we had to constantly make sure we are away with each other.

GM Performance Intake and that's it, because driver mods before car mods

Past:
2009 Mazda RX-8 GT M6 Velocity Red Mica (Sold)
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 2LT M7 Velocity Yellow Tintcoat (Flood totaled)

Last edited by UnknownJinX; 04-12-2021 at 02:27 PM.
UnknownJinX is offline   Reply With Quote