View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 01:09 PM   #10
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Heavy as hell, won’t see full hp until near redline but, really like the looks and styling. ADM is gonna be HIGH....

on a road course, want to see how it stacks up — that weight and rpm range will still make it tough to beat the zl1 1le — can’t wait for a head to head run!

-Don
Well, to be fair, pretty much everything makes peak power near redline.

But I'm with you and mlee on the ZL1LE having an edge on a road course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRage320 View Post
I read they were going to offer a carbon fiber package that would significantly reduce the weight and significantly increase the price. I do not see that mentioned in the specs released.

that all being said, Ford is doing a helluva a lot more with the Mustang that GM is with the Camaro today. That's coming from someone that has never bought a Mustang, and only owned Camaro's.
Never heard about the carbon thing. But they're going to have to replace a lot of metal with carbon fibre if they're going to get it down to a reasonable weight.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote