View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 02:34 AM   #97
PeteSS2018

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony @ Mamo Motorsports View Post
It depends on the tune....an LT1 version of my product would be a safer choice if you want to avoid tuning but an LT4 version would be a little more responsive (however it may require a brush up with the tune).

I say may.....its probably a coin toss with odds a little bit more in your favor than the house.....LOL

So if touching up the tune is something you don't want to deal with you should go the safe route and get an LT1V2......if you're willing to throw those dice than get an LT4 version.

Even an LT1 V2 is a big gain in CFM (airflow) and power (and responsiveness) over stock.....you would be very happy with either choice but the LT4 version would have a touch more part throttle response based on how its shaped versus the LT1.

Hope you find this info helpful

-Tony
Thanks Tony, you're a gentleman and very helpful. I've emailed you separately and appreciate the advice. Currently looking into LT4 fuelling so I need to decide on that (once again, not easily available in Australia so I need to figure out logistics). If I go down that path, then I'll do the larger TB and get an install/tune all done together.
Eibach Prokit springs
Mamo LT1 Ported TB
PeteSS2018 is offline   Reply With Quote