View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 08:18 AM   #26
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitZL1 View Post
Went to the track yesterday to test everything. I learned a lot about this car actually track tuning instead of just going off dyno Numbers. Here are my results:

Mph never lies. Pretty sure that pass is the fastest with no pullies. This is proof that the ported supercharger is making very good gains.
Bummer! I couldn't make Atco last night and a fast ZL1 was there! I have made the stock Atco baseline runs for you. last Tuesday the air was about the same I ran 11.5 with a mid 1.8 60' So with a 1.7 which is about the best you can do on stock tires we have a low 11.4 @ 125.

So you picked up about +8 MPH and .65 ET. (IMO) Can we call that +80 HP? Also your time matches the best time a Demon ran last week. LOL And your 60' is one of the best any bolton ZL1 has done.

Hope to see you at Atco to represent. In order to stay with most of the Hellcats I see I have to leave a little early. My long range plans are a pulley, tune, porting, and tires. Stock exhaust no meth. I know that is mild build but it will look stock and should get me in the 10s most of the time. (I hope)

Last edited by Fraxum; 06-16-2018 at 08:30 AM.
Fraxum is offline   Reply With Quote